Question:
people are having troubles joining my fantasy baseball league. Help!?
johnfehner
2006-02-11 21:35:21 UTC
people are having troubles joining my fantasy baseball league. Help!?
Four answers:
legzofelaine
2006-02-13 09:16:42 UTC
sign on to your id and go to comminsher tools on the right side their be other options that say league my team and others. click comminsher tools and then go to publish league and it tells you what to do from there. it tells people about your league and they decide of hey want to join.
Brian
2006-02-13 11:51:53 UTC
Make sure you send them the league ID number, not the league name. That doesn't help anyone.
Samuel M
2006-02-12 00:39:19 UTC
make sure you are sending them the league ID number and correct password and send them to this page to get signed up http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
loves_sports_girls