Question:
What should I do with my roster on fantasy basketball in this situation?
Mr Hawk
2006-02-10 19:54:44 UTC
Here's what I am wondering, 1st, is this a good team? and if not, what should I do to improve it, and 2nd, I have Emeka Okafor and Larry Hughes but they are both injured and probably will be for quite a while, should I hold on to them or get rid of them, if so who should I fill their spots with and how? thanks

PG D. Wade
SG J. Dixon
SF R. Jefferson
PF K. Martin
F Ju. Jones
C M. Blount
C Ku. Thomas
Util D. Mason
Util B. Jackson
BN R. Patterson
BN L. Hughes
BN E. Okafor
Five answers:
guruguy87
2006-02-13 00:01:07 UTC
Get rid of both of them, for if your league is a league like mine you need to have people playing no matter who they are.(but it help if they are better.)Here are some names that may be available that i pick up and drop occasionally: Derek Fisher, Kevin Martin, Keith van Horn, Swift (C for Seattle), Luther Head, Eddie Griffin(Blocks), Gary Payton, Kenny Thomas.aka /Always look for injured players subs who will play many minutes, minutes are the key, also look at who the coach favors, read team papers(in other words: DO YOUR HOMEWORK)It will payoff in the end and you will have a winning team.
?
2016-09-24 09:53:20 UTC
you're in worry dude. you need to drop the two Francis and Jason Williams. you have have been given 5 PG's, and you do no longer choose better than 3. uncertain who's provided on your league yet i'm advantageous there are better delusion point gamers than those 2 at this element. i could even evaluate removing Garbajosa specially using harm final season. He will possibly no longer play adequate minutes to get you those numbers back. this may well be a deep rookie class. you need to check out Thornton who gets plenty minutes using producers harm. regulation is having a stable preseason - even with the actuality that he's yet another PG. And so is Navarro. Ronnie Brewer in Utah would have a delusion result this season. this is not like they have have been given plenty to % from for the SG place. i could take a guess on Wally until eventually now Francis. Houston's backcourt is loopy crowded with Rafer, Mike James, Francis, Head, Brooks, or perhaps T-Mac.
derekledoux19
2006-02-10 20:02:14 UTC
definatly get rid of hughes and emeka.they will be out for to long to be able to make that time up when they come back.i dont know who u can pick up in your league but soem greta players that some leagues have been sleeping on are dalambert (leads the league in blocks), charlie villanueva from the raptors,alonzo and mabye players like boozer making returns from long injuries so ppl probaly wont have him yet
lb311luda
2006-02-10 21:52:56 UTC
Drop Okafor, pick up Boozer
2006-02-10 20:10:01 UTC
play okafor as a f andand put hughes on the starting teaM