Question:
give me ur suggestions on my fantasy team?
2006-04-07 10:28:09 UTC
c. benjie molina 1b. paul konerko 2b. joge cantu 3b. garrett atkins ss. orlando cabrera of vladimir guerro of torii hunter of jermaine dye bench brad wilkerson bench shanon stewart bench mike leiberthal bench shea hillenbrand sp pedro martinez sp josh beckett sp rodrigo lopez sp jarrod washburn sp ervan santana sp jorge sosa rp dave weathers rp derrick turnbow it is roto and a 12 team league wat should i do give me ur opinions should i trade guys away or wat
Seven answers:
thirdday_pirate
2006-04-07 17:16:45 UTC
I would look into a different option for SS, there are probably some better SS available on waivers, I would also check on some different catchers. You appear to be weak on several catergories, especially SB. At catcher you might watch Josh Willingham of Florida, I would drop leiberthal and pick him up if he is available. You might also look and see if Jonathon Palpathon of Boston is available he looks like he might be closing for the Red Sox.
deroberts
2016-12-18 18:44:32 UTC
different answerers are suitable. you have too many closers. additionally too many 2d basemen. i could commerce invoice corridor, and Eric Byrnes for a greater constructive outfielder. additionally attempt to commerce for a commencing pitcher or p.c.. one up off waivers. One concept I definitely have is Oliver Perez. He became into undesirable final twelve months, yet some years in the past he became into unstoppable. he's calling good in spring education and he performs for a collection that places up a brilliant form of runs.
GivinTakinKnowin
2006-04-07 18:23:35 UTC
the left side of your infield does need some help

a FA that might be available at SS is Hanley Ramirez from the marlins
jibberjabbar
2006-04-07 22:17:05 UTC
See if Baez is available as a free agent. He will be closing with Gagne out.
redstox
2006-04-07 12:19:32 UTC
Not bad but you need more steals from your MI. What other 3b options are out there?
itstoughtobeaman
2006-04-07 17:12:51 UTC
Trade for chone figgins...
matthew_bove