Question:
Who would win? Batman VS Superman Thing VS Hulk?
dummy
2006-01-27 05:46:10 UTC
Who would win? Batman VS Superman Thing VS Hulk?
Twelve answers:
gandoo3echo
2006-01-27 06:16:15 UTC
I think Superman and Hulk. But do you think any of them could beat Wolverine? I think not!
Iceman
2006-01-28 07:47:37 UTC
Well, first of all, this should be in the comics and animation category in Entertainment.

Second, Bats would beat Supes, like he did in Dark Knight Returns, only because he knows what Superman's weakness is - kryptonite!

The Thing is smarter than the (dumb) Hulk and so would be able to narrowly squeeze a win out. However, if we're talking about the current Hulk, who has Bruce Banner's scientific brains, then the Green Mean would stomp all over Brickface's butt!
thatoneguy
2006-01-28 00:02:16 UTC
Batman is very cunning, so he would find some kryponite to bring along and he would then easily defeat Superman. If the Hulk was mad he would tear the Thing apart, he is much bigger and stronger than the Thing, but if the Hulk ever calmed down...watch out Hulk.
paulster172000
2006-01-30 07:34:11 UTC
Superman and Hulk will win
phil.
2006-01-27 20:59:43 UTC
batman would be smart enough to show up to the fight with kryptonite so i'd go with him there. i would say the thing would win out because eventually, the hulk would calm the hell down and be back to normal old david banner when the thing would crush the living **** outta him
you_know_who_27890
2006-01-27 13:48:08 UTC
superman would beat batman and the thing would beat hulk
liltrackstar94
2006-01-27 13:47:22 UTC
superman and the hulk
Victor
2006-01-27 15:42:07 UTC
Superman all the way. If he looses he would spin the earth and resume the match and have a different strategy. :)
Duct_Tape_9
2006-01-28 15:39:09 UTC
You're all wrong. The winner would be Chuck Norris.
Bilgiindalai
2006-01-28 00:31:54 UTC
I'm just answering to get more points
2006-01-28 03:54:14 UTC
yadda yadda yadda, etcetera etcetera.

Ya guys like it?
spykenodron
2006-01-30 05:14:19 UTC
batman coz he's smart enuff to find himself a kryptonite.. thing coz... i dunno.. his body is made from rock..?