Question:
Cadillac Williams or Joseph Addai?
joe v
2007-09-20 12:01:54 UTC
Should I start Cadillac Williams against the Rams #25 run defense or Joseph Addai against the Texans #3 run defense. The Texans got a pretty solid "D". Do you think they'll stop the run and force Manning to throw all game? Will Cadillac have a big day against the not-so-good Rams run stop defense? Let me know what all you guys think out there.
Nine answers:
Edub
2007-09-20 12:07:10 UTC
Wow. Yeah. Addai. When you have a top 5 back, you don't worry about the matchup. Rudi Johnson got me 12 points against Baltimore week 1. Cadillac would be lucky to get that against the girl scouts (detroit, arizona, etc.) Williams is less a Cadillac and more a rusty Corolla these days.
bx01z
2007-09-20 12:10:05 UTC
Cadillac Williams.

Cadillac has a better defensive match up. Peyton Manning would love to throw all game. If they don't get moving on the ground, the Colts do not hesitate to air it out, and why not? Joseph Addai will have better weeks, but stick with the Cadillac for this one.
Randy Moss
2007-09-20 12:06:26 UTC
Easily Addai.
haley_cb
2007-09-20 12:13:30 UTC
As much as I want to tell you to start Addai, I would have to go with the match-up.

Addai is the better back, but Williams has the better match-up.
2016-11-06 03:26:07 UTC
in view that Peyton Manning has the suitable passer score.. and Addai is his widespread receiver.. you're able to have a greater effective probability with Addai. Burnt Sienna.. are u o.k. guy? Are human beings merely ticking you off on the instant? that's the 2d question i've got replied the place you do no longer look happy.
Dan s
2007-09-20 13:07:36 UTC
hands down addai. addai will get you the recieving yards and rushing yards also when the colts are in the red zone they will try to pound it in against the texans
Jes Won
2007-09-20 12:07:32 UTC
Addai....

he's 100% (at last I knew)

Caddy has some pings

plus Addai can catch out the backfield
2007-09-20 12:16:28 UTC
Addai.
2007-09-20 12:22:58 UTC
addai he was a early 1st rounder and on the best offense